Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to see what your child has been up to. You will find useful resources and information updated here frequently.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CHALK-A-BRATION 2013

We celebrated poetry with a chalk-a-bration this week!






Here is our poem in pictures and in words:

Senses Outside

Smelling flowers that smell like lemonade



a red bike

a can

a spiky ball

green tree
green grass that grows


hearing owl--whoo, whoo

a yellow dandelion
 
a stick shaped like a Y


and those were our senses outside. 

           




4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love your chalk and I love your poem. I'm going to share it with my class when we (finally) get to spend time on poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, my class will be thrilled to know!

      Delete
  2. This is great, I am going to do it with my K1's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations poets!
    I noticed your poems came right from your heart. I will share your poems with my class soon. Did you know we celebrated chalk-a-bration too? Your wonderful teacher invited us and we are so happy she did! We invited our friends from Singapore and they celebrated with us too!

    Mrs. Frazier (Ohio)
    http://www.behindthescenesinfirstgrade.com

    ReplyDelete